Moran Wealth Management® provides concierge-level-service to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families, along with specialized financial services for corporation, executives, fiduciaries, and non-profit organizations. Practice growth and stability are the cornerstone of Moran Wealth Management’s success. Our approach to building a practice where employment commitment and loyalty are rewarded, exemplifies our entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thought process. Our commitment to developing a nurturing environment where partners and employees are fully invested in the longevity of the practice and success of the clients it serves is inspirational.
Please apply for the position which most closely matches your experience and qualifications. We will review your details for any other positions which your experience matches; you only need to apply and submit your information once.
Wealth Management Advisor – High Net Worth
We are currently seeking high-potential candidates to help grow our client-oriented wealth advisory practice in Naples, Florida. If you possess significant wealth management business development and relationship management skills targeting high net worth and affluent clients, contact us directly. If you are passionate about this area of business and desire to join an amazing team poised for significant growth, this may be the opportunity you are seeking.
- Have an established book of business with 80% in advisory based management
- 10 years industry experience in wealth management, family office or investment planning
- Develop and manage a book of business of client relationships across product and service offerings while complying with all regulatory requirements
- Grow the book of business through identifying value-added products and services for clients, identifying and acquiring client assets and developing additional business through referrals
- Manage client relationships with a goal of helping clients achieve their wealth management and wealth preservation objectives
- Coordinate communications across teams
- Consistently deliver a world-class client experience
- Strong track record of success generating sales and achieving significant production and goals
- Demonstrated sales record as a top producer
- Ability to work effectively with high net worth individuals and clients
- Experience with managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, and wealth planning strategies
- Demonstrated ability to understand clients’ financial situations
- Experience in coordinating integrated service delivery with a team of third-party advisors including attorneys, CPA’s and other experts
- Strong relationship management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong client network and existing book of business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and face-to-face relationship building abilities
- Community and civic minded
- Self starter, self motivated
- No ego, energetic, and a dynamic personality
- Minimum of 10 plus years experience in relationship management, client management and sales experience providing complex investment planning to high net worth and affluent clients
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
- CFP preferred
- Registrations 7 & 66 (or 63 and 65)
Competitive variable rate payout fee structure
Wealth Management – Senior Advisor
Moran Wealth Management® advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management
The Senior Advisor is the face of Moran Wealth Management®. The Advisor leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments and planning, and this role is primarily responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management strategy.
- Responsible for sale and implementation of investment products to core clients
- Leverage and coordinate specialists to provide interdisciplinary expertise for our most complex clients
- Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile, is introduced to the appropriate product specialists and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced
- Build trust with clients and effectively manage relationships
- Ensure that the proposed products and services are designed to maximize the clients’ needs, goals and objectives
- Provide guidance to junior staff
- Proven sales success including: prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Coachable professional with good business sense and an energetic/dynamic personality
- Strong relationship management and team building skills; views team concept as critical to model
- Experience in working with High Net and Ultra High Net individuals and families or related fields within financial services
- Registrations 7 & 63 required for position
- Bachelor’s degree required
At Moran Wealth Management®, the Financial Advisor establishes a portfolio of customers based on aiming to meet the financial objectives of the customer through sound advice and guidance. This advice will be based on a deep understanding of our customer, their current financial standing and their short and long term goals.
- Provides a broad range of investment solutions and products to help meet customer goals and offer in-depth guidance through investment planning services
- Identifies and follow up on all opportunities to establish customer relationships including prospecting, lead utilization, and local market/community involvement
- Builds and maintains a strong client network and pipeline
- Provides and demonstrates expertise in portfolio planning skills and comprehensive industry and investment knowledge
- Conducts and/or participates in investment performance and relationship reviews
- Keeps junior level staff informed about investment products and opportunities
- Adheres to compliance requirements and follow corporate and industry protocols
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Chartered Financial Consultant and Certified Retirement Counselor
- College Degree
Registered Financial Associate
Naples-based wealth management practice, Moran Wealth Management®, seeks a full-time Registered Financial Associate professional to provide sales and administrative support to a Financial Advisor located in our Naples, Florida, office.
- Provide a full range of services including answering client inquiries for account and portfolio information and handling client requests, acting as the point person for client-related issues.
- Responsibilities include opening and maintenance of client accounts, handling account paperwork, client correspondence, trade execution, asset movement, report generation, cost basis evaluations, and other account related activities.
- Possess relationship management skills and cultivate a service environment targeted towards enhancing the client experience. Thorough understanding of a client service environment is required.
- Analyze/problem solving, both independently and with the advisors.
- Monitor/escalate service issues to ensure a high quality response to clients.
- Possess knowledge on a wide array of financial products and services.
- Other duties, as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; knowledge of First Clearing system, Morningstar, and Bloomberg desirable.
- Customer service experience in financial industry strongly preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Moran Wealth Management® is a private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized strategies to help meet clients’ investment management needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, succession planning strategies, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services.
- Coordinate with client service operations to ensure that service related requests are completed in a timely manner. When necessary, communicate with client upon completion of service related requests.
- Handle routine maintenance and service requests.
- Performs operational or administrative functions for client related requests (i.e., check requests, wiring funds, address change, dividend information, etc.).
- Researches client and security information through the back office system.
- Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, coordination of client meetings, and file & calendar maintenance
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients including handling basic inquiries and various administrative duties (i.e., answer phones, mailing documents/letters, etc.)
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information based upon the type of account (s) established
- Responsible for pro-active outreach to existing clients to facilitate better client experiences & schedule meetings with Financial Advisors
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support clients’ needs
- Coordinate client meetings and participate in client meetings to support completion of paperwork, demonstrating that you are an integral part of the client experience
- May service less active accounts.
- Independently collect and update the client’s investments information and actively participate in preparation of annual reviews and financial plans.
- Verify accounts are traded into the correct model and provide trade assistance as needed; track incoming deposits , other investment funding, and transfers to ensure that all applicable accounts moved as expected
- Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by local management and attend functions as needed
- Follow all established audit and compliance procedures
- Consistently document client service interactions into the CRM tool
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures, risk awareness, and technology
- Participates in and receives cross-training, as well as assists with other operational functions as required.
- Delivering value, excellent service and providing a positive client experience
- Prepare and review all new account paperwork to ensure documents are complete and in good order
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School diploma or equivalent education and related training
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
3. Attention to detail
4. Excellent organizational skills
5. FINRA Series 7 and/or Series 66 recommended, but not required.
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will be expected to welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. Multitasking and time management skills are essential for this position.
Your responsibilities will include making appointments for all senior team members. Directing visitors to the appropriate person and office. Updating calendars and scheduling appointments. Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence and performing other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing.
Candidates should have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and demonstrate solid written and verbal communication skills.
Wealth Management Intern
All Internship positions have been filled for 2022.
Moran Wealth Management® is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation